- How to Pay your Bill Via Mpesa
- MajiVoice - Customer Feedback
- Tips on Saving Water at Home
How to Pay your Bill Via Mpesa
- Go to Safaricom m-pesa menu
- Lipa na m-pesa/payment services
- Pay bill
- Enter Business Number: 321450
- Enter Account number eg XXXXX
- Enter amount you wish to pay
- Enter M-pesa pin
- Confirm the pay bill number 321450, your a/c number and the amount; then click ok.
- M-pesa will send an acknowledgment of your payment
Our new Majivoice system Makes it easier to register your Complaints:
- Sms to 15444 with "Mathira#your complaint here"
- Dial *624# on Safaricom or Airtel (Ksh10)
- Visit our service center,or dial 0773855003
- Go to www.majivoice.com
You will now always get a reference number
- Turn off the tap when you brush your teeth – this can save 6 litres of water per minute.
- Fix a dripping tap. A dripping tap can waste 15 litres of water a day, or 5,500 litres of water a year.
- Take a shorter shower. Shower can use anything between 6 and 45 litres per minute
- Turn off the tap when washing Dishes. Scrape your dirty dishes into the trash—then put them in the Sink.